Thank you for your interest in Rhythm N Motion!
We've got some fun stuff going on, here's a taste:
- *NEW EVENING* Derek and Jenni are getting ready to teach an intermediate Lindy Hop series on Monday evenings
- To change it up, Derek and Jenni are offering a TWO week series of workshops, about 3 hours long each on June 22 and 29.
- And some rumors are going around of some fantastic live blues coming up in the next month...
Rhythm N Motion was started in August of 2012, to provide a place where individuals could come and grow as dancers; a place where there was quality instruction but also an opportunity to practice what was been taught.
- We are committed to providing quality instruction from local and outside instructors.
- We are committed to providing dances and scheduling other dance events.
- We are committed to providing quality music related to the different types of dance.
- We are committed to providing a friendly environment where we can foster new and experienced dancers.
We hope to see you soon as you begin or continue on your dancing adventure!